- GUARANTEED TO LOWER CHOLESTEROL IN 90 DAYS! Restore is an Advanced Lipid Control Formula! When blood lipid levels are elevated it means that your body is producing more cholesterol than the body can utilize. This excess cholesterol remains in the blood and can cause serious complications including atherosclerosis, coronary disease, heart attack and stroke. Restore is a potent nutritional supplement that "restores" normal cholesterol levels, provides cardiovascular antioxidants and more.
- Restore is a physiological combination of plant bio-actives with Red Yeast Rice from the rice growing regions of central China. The active principles extracted from red yeast supports reduction of cholesterol produced in the liver by inhibiting key enzymes which produce bad cholesterol in our body. The extract from Grape seeds support healthy arteries by reducing inflammation and preventing cellular injury. Restore also has Niacin and Folic Acid, essential vitamins for healthy lipid metabolism.
- Most of the Bad Cholesterol, also known as or LDL or Low-Density Lipoprotein, is produced in the liver. High levels of LDL is the single primary cause of coronary heart disease, heart attacks and strokes. Even a healthy heart and coronary arteries need support to remain healthy and for that we need to maintain desirable lipid levels. Restore has proven bio-actives, which inhibit the enzymes in the liver that produce LDL and reduces inflammation, helping to maintain healthy lipid levels.
- Restore helps reduce the body's production of bad cholesterol, provides antioxidants to protect blood vessels, improves cardiac muscle tone, supports reduced arterial inflammation and blood fluidity. Black pepper extract helps with absorption providing better bioavailability of our ingredients.
- Treatment / Effectiveness / Precautions: Take Restore for a minimum of 90 days to see results. Restore builds in your system and takes 60 - 90 days to be effective! We recommend purchasing 3 bottles, a 90 day supply for your initial treatment. Please consult with your medical professional before taking Restore! If combined with a statin, liver function must be tested. Possible interaction with Grapefruit, Protease inhibitors and Macrolide antibiotics may interfere with treatment.